- Innovation & Technology: Propelling Economic Growth
- Cyber Security: New technologies mean persistent security threats?
- How to keep the customer happiness index high.
TUSHAR VAGAL, CIO, Larsen & Toubro
LALIT POPLI, CIO, ICICI Prudential Asset Management
CHIRAG JAIN, COO, Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance
SUNIL RAWLANI, Associate, CIO International
SAMEER JAINI, CTO, DCB Bank
SHIV KUMAR BHASIN, CTO, State Bank of India
SURESH SHANMUGAM, Head-Business IT Services-Mahindra Mahindra Financial Services
SUNDAR KRISHNAN, CRO, Reliance Life Insurance
MAHENDRA PANCHAL, Head-IT, India First Life Insurance
Moderator: SANCHIT GOGIA, CEO, Greyhound Research
Ms Archana Nayudu, Content Head, Times Conferences
Shri PP Choudhary, Honourable Minister of State for Information & Technology, Government of India
Mr. VK Gautam, Principal Secretary, Directorate of IT, Government of Maharashtra
Ashish Kumar Chauhan, Managing Director & CEO, Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
Digital Silver Screens: How the digital evolution has help transform the magical world of cinema.
Karan Johar, Filmmaker
Moderator: Girish Menon-Director, Media & Entertainment, KPMG India
Rajiv Srivastava, Managing Director, HP India
Panel Discussion: Digital Transformation for Enterprises: Taking the step forward
- Constant need to reinvent & overhaul the customer experience.
- Is the ‘digital trough’ real and the formula to avoid it.
- Systematic planning for consistent revenue generation from digital businesses.
- Inclusion of the CIOs as the key players in turning things around in a competitive digital market.
Golok Kumar Simli, Principal Consultant & Head of Technology, Passport Seva, India
Uday Ghare, Head, Digital Transformation, Tech Mahindra
Deepak Sharma, Chief Digital Officer, Kotak Mahindra Bank
Milind Kamat, Executive Vice President & CEO, Atos India
Vipul Anand, Group CIO, Jindal Steel & Power
Shashi Kumar Ravulapaty, CTO, Reliance Capital Commercial Finance
Moderator: Neha Punater, Partner-Digital Advisory, KPMG
Digital Readiness: Is India Coping with the pace of disruption?
Vinit Goenka, Member Task Force-IT, Ministry of Road, Transport & Highways, Shipping.
The Honourable Minister of State for Information and Technology, Shri PP Choudhary
Mr Aman Kanjhlia, Senior Director-Conferences, TCL